- This event has passed.
2022 Keep Missouri Farming Tractor Cruise, Northwest
July 16$35.00 – $500.00
All for a great cause!
All proceeds benefit the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture. The Foundation provides a dedicated funding source for a variety of agricultural education programs and leadership programs.
8:30 a.m. – Check in at Maysville High School (601 W. Main St.; Maysville, MO; 64469)
9:30 a.m. – Drivers’ Meeting
10 a.m. – Event Start (Event Starts and Finishes at Maysville HS)
12 p.m. – Lunch at Tri-County Alternative Energy Museum (King City, MO)
Fees + Lunch Information
Open-Station Tractors – $35
Air-Conditioned Cab Tractors – $50
*All fees include a pork lunch for participant at the Tri-County Alternative Energy Museum. Additional guests may purchase lunch tickets on-site for $10/adult or $5/child.
Individuals and businesses can become a Tractor Cruise sponsor for as little as $100! As a sponsor, you will be recognized at the tractor cruise on signage, in participant goodie bags, and more. Sponsors are also invited to join the tractor cruise for lunch, compliments of the Foundation.
Register as a silver or gold sponsor by June 30 and the name/organization’s name will also appear on the T-shirt! Please submit your sponsorship by June 30.
GOLD SPONSOR: $500
SILVER SPONSOR $250
BRONZE SPONSOR: $100
Tractor Cruise Rules
The main purpose of the Tractor Cruise is to raise money for agricultural awareness through the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture and to have fun in the process. An accident or injury would take the fun out for everyone.
With this in mind and to assure that everyone is able to have a fun time, following are the rules for the Tractor Cruise:
1. All tractors must be in good mechanical condition to participate in the cruise (i.e., properly functioning brakes and parking brakes, non-excessive fuel or water leaks, good tires, non-excessive exhaust, etc.).
2. Traffic laws must be obeyed at all times during the cruise, including stops.
3. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license (state law), and drivers under 18 years must have written parental permission.
4. Operators must have insurance.
5. All participants must sign a disclaimer that is part of the registration form.
6. No “horseplay” will be allowed during the cruise, including stops.
7. Riders are not allowed unless they are seated in a “buddy” seat that is securely positioned next to or with the operator’s seat. Other seats must be approved by tractor cruise officials. Inappropriate or unsafe seats will be prohibited and the rider will not be allowed to ride the tractor during the cruise.
8. No ATVs will be allowed unless they are used by a cruise worker/volunteer.
9. All tractors must be able to go at least 10 mph.
10. No alcohol will be allowed at any time.
11. Drivers must follow the designated route, stay with their designated group, are not allowed to pass and should drive on the shoulder whenever possible.
12. No implements, trailers or dual wheels are allowed.
13. All tractors must have a slow moving vehicle sign securely mounted on the rear.
14. No refunds.
All safety rules will be enforced by the officials of the 2022 Tractor Cruise. Any violations to the above stated rules or any other items or actions deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate for the cruise participants, volunteers, the general public or communities will result in the tractor and/ or cruise participant being asked to leave the cruise route.
Tractor Cruise Terms & Conditions
In consideration of your acceptance of this entry, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, my executors, administrators, agents and assigns, release and discharge the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture and its affiliated entities, their officers, directors, employees, agents, members, volunteers, and sponsors from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action (present or future, whether known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated), including without limitation, claims for personal injuries or death and/or damages to my property relating to participation in the Tractor Cruise to the extent that those injuries and damages arose from the negligence or any other fault of Missouri Farm Bureau or its officers, directors, employees, agents,
members, volunteers and sponsors. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of the risks involved in this event and either I am or my child is physically and sufficiently able to operate the equipment needed to participate in the Tractor Cruise. I also give my permission for the use of my or my child’s name and/or image in any broadcast, telecast, digital video or print media (to include audio, video and/or still photography) account of the Tractor Cruise, including those created or produced by Missouri Farm Bureau or any other associated entity. I represent and certify that I am 18 years of age or older, and that my or my child’s participation in the Tractor Cruise is voluntary. The undersigned hereby expressly agrees that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Missouri and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.