Foundation for Agriculture
The Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture was established in 1996 to provide a dedicated funding source for various agricultural education and leadership programs. Supporting these efforts would not be made possible if it was not for the generosity of those believing in the Foundation’s cause. Thank you to every business and individual who has contributed to the Foundation’s efforts! We encourage anyone who wants to help ensure a strong agriculture is present for the next generation to consider a tax-deductible gift to the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture.
Ways the Foundation Supports Agriculture Education and Leadership Programs:
The Foundation provides resources in several different ways for young individuals seeking to expand their agricultural, mechanical, and leadership knowledge.
- $1,000 provided annually at six universities and colleges in Missouri
- $2,500 scholarships given to two students planning to enter a mixed or large animal practice at the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine
- $500 scholarships given to four vocational occupation students attending a Missouri institution and pursuing training in an agriculture-related field
- $2,500 to each of the current students serving as Missouri Farm Bureau Ambassadors and $500 to the four finalists in the Missouri Farm Bureau Ambassador contest
- FFA speech contest incentives
- Collegiate Farm Bureau
- ALOT class contributions
- Funding Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers annual conference speaker
- Prizes for Excellence in Agriculture, Achievement Award and Discussion Meet winners
The Foundation funds mini-grants to teacher for elementary school classroom projects. Teachers use this funding for creative twists on the theme of where our food comes from. Example projects include projects such as “Grow Your Own Pizza” and field trips to George Washington Carver National Monument.
Missouri County Farm Bureaus can take advantage of up to $300 annually for local agricultural education and leadership development programs. County events supported over the past year include farm safety, commodity promotions, and presentations with the agriculture economic contribution study.
The unique log home is dedicated to telling the story and history of agriculture with historic artifacts, displays, and short videos describing agricultural life for inhabitants of a young Missouri. The home is located behind the Missouri Farm Bureau Center at the corner of Missouri Blvd. and South Country Club Drive (approximately 5.5 miles west of the State Capitol off Highway 50).
Vehicle Donation Program
Vehicle Donations are a unique and impactful giving option that supports the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture. Your unwanted car, truck, boat, motorcycle, SUV or even plane can be accepted as a donation. Your generosity qualifies for a tax deduction and we’ll do all the heavy lifting. The pick-up is free and we’ll schedule it during a time that’s convenient for you. Call 855-500-RIDE (7433) now or start the process below to get started!
A browser that supports iframes is required to view the donation form. Since your browser
does not support iframes, click on the following link to donate your car or other vehicle: