Protecting Member Information
All personal information you provide is used to administer our business and related services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. We maintain this personal information according to high standards of security and confidentiality.
General Privacy Principles
Missouri Farm Bureau understands that Visitors to our Website are concerned about the privacy of information. The following summarizes our online privacy principles with respect to the information that we collect through our Website.
- We do not sell member information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our member information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products and services on our behalf to protect Missouri Farm Bureau member information.
- We afford our former and prospective members the same protections as existing members with respect to the use of personal information.
- Missouri Farm Bureau policies require that individuals with access to confidential member information not use or disclose the information except for business use.
Visitor Data Collected on this Website
When an individual visits our Website, we collect and maintain certain kinds of anonymous and personally identifiable information. The specific information we collect varies depending upon the Website function the Visitor selects, and the information the Visitor provides. Examples of Website functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Event Registration
- Scholarship/Grant Application
- Join Missouri Farm Bureau
- Email Subscription
- Submit a Form
- Update Account Information
- Submit a Payment
Information that may be collected includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, birthdate
- Spouse and dependent information
- Farm operation information
- Employment information
We also use “cookies”, analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you visit our Website. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC address, mobile unique device ID, and other information.
Sharing Personal Information
We share limited personal information with third party service providers who assist us in the day-to-day operations of our organization. Additionally, we may share some of the information we obtain about you in order to allow you to access membership benefits which may suit your needs.
Safeguarding Personal Information
We have implemented physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. These include, among other things, procedures for controlling access to member and non-member information, building security, and information technology security measures, such as the use of passwords, encryption, and firewalls. Your password (when available) is a component of our security system. As such it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties. You are responsible for any access to your account information or to the Website through use of your password.
Missouri Farm Bureau may make changes to our online privacy policies occasionally. We recommend that Visitors to our Websites review our online privacy policies from time to time to learn of new privacy practices and changes to our policies.