- This event has passed.
Tractor Cruise Benefitting the Foundation!
July 20$35 – $500
Cruise begins and ends in DeKalb Couny with a 46-mile cruise through Clinton County.
All for a great cause!
All proceeds benefit the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture. The Foundation provides a dedicated funding source for a variety of agricultural education programs and leadership programs.
8:00 AM: Check-in
8:30 AM: Driver’s Meeting
9:00 AM: Start time
12:00 PM: Lunch
Open-station tractors: $35
Air-conditioned cab tractors: $50
Fee includes a Farm Bureau gift, an event photo, lunch and snacks. Fees can be paid in advance by on-line credit card, mailing a check or paid by cash/check at the event.
FFA will provide a pork lunch in Lathrop, MO. Lunch tickets may also be purchased on-site.
Non-participant pricing: $8 adult/$4 child
All tractor drivers will be given playing cards at various times throughout the cruise. At the final stop, we’ll see who has accumulated the winning poker hand. Winner is a cash prize of $150!
Register by July 5th to be entered in the drawing for door prizes!
Individuals and businesses can become a Tractor Cruise sponsor for as little as $100! As a sponsor, you will be recognized at the tractor cruise on signage, in participant goodie bags, and more. Sponsors are also invited to join the tractor cruise for lunch, compliments of the Foundation.
Register as a silver or gold sponsor before June 20th and your name/organization’s name will also appear on the T-shirt! Please submit your sponsorship by July 5.
GOLD SPONSOR: $500
SILVER SPONSOR $250
BRONZE SPONSOR: $100
Tractor Cruise Rules
The main purpose of the 2019 Tractor Cruise is to raise money for agricultural awareness through the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture and to have fun in the process. An accident or injury would take the fun out for everyone.
With this in mind and to assure that everyone is able to have a fun time, following are the rules for the 2019 Tractor Cruise:
1. All tractors must be in good mechanical condition to participate in the cruise (i.e., properly functioning brakes and parking brakes, non-excessive fuel or water leaks, good tires, non-excessive exhaust, etc.).
2. Traffic laws must be obeyed at all times during the cruise, including stops.
3. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license (state law), and drivers under 18 years must have written parental permission.
4. Operators must have insurance.
5. All participants must sign a disclaimer that is part of the registration form.
6. No “horseplay” will be allowed during the cruise, including stops.
7. Riders are not allowed unless they are seated in a “buddy” seat that is securely positioned next to or with the operator’s seat. Other seats must be approved by tractor cruise officials. Inappropriate or unsafe seats will be prohibited and the rider will not be allowed to ride the tractor during the cruise.
8. No ATVs will be allowed unless they are used by a cruise worker/volunteer.
9. All tractors must be 1985 or older and must be able to go at least 10 mph.
10. No alcohol will be allowed at any time.
11. Drivers must follow the designated route, stay with their designated group, are not allowed to pass and should drive on the shoulder whenever possible.
12. No implements, trailers or dual wheels are allowed.
13. All tractors must have a slow moving vehicle sign securely mounted on the rear.
14. No refunds.
All safety rules will be enforced by the officials of the 2019 Tractor Cruise. Any violations to the above stated rules or any other items or actions deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate for the cruise participants, volunteers, the general public or communities will result in the tractor and/ or cruise participant being asked to leave the cruise route.
Tractor Cruise Terms & Conditions
In consideration of your acceptance of this entry, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, my executors, administrators, waive all rights and claims for damage I may have against individuals associated with this event, its agencies, representatives, successors and assigns, for any and all injuries suffered by me in the Keep Missouri Farming Tractor Cruise 2019. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of the risks involved in this event and am physically and sufficiently able to operate the equipment needed to participate in the Keep Missouri Farming Tractor Cruise 2019. I also give my permission for the use of my name and/or image in any broadcast, telecast, digital video or print media (to include audio, video and/or still photography) account of this cruise, including those created or produced by Missouri Farm Bureau or any other associated entity.