- This event has passed.
MOFB PAC Meetings and Legislative Briefing
February 20 @ 11:00 am - February 21 @ 12:00 pm
MOFB will host its annual Legislative Briefing and Banquet February 20 and 21. This year we are combining our Legislative Briefing with our PAC Regional Endorsement Committee Annual Meetings. Join us for two exciting days in Jefferson City and have a personal impact on the Farm Bureau mission.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Capitol Plaza Hotel at a nightly rate of $94.00 plus tax. Please make your room reservations directly with Capitol Plaza Hotel by calling 800-338-8088 and referring to the Block Code – Mo Farm Bureau. Room reservations may also be made online. Please make your reservation by February 1 to guarantee room availability. The hotel will sell out so please act at your earliest convenience.
Legislative Briefing Agenda
Wednesday, February 20 (Hosted at MOFB Home Office)
- 11:00 AM. PAC Regional Endorsement Committee Annual Meetings
- 1:00 PM. Legislative Briefing Convenes
- Legislative Updates from MOFB Staff
- Missouri Political Leaders
- 2:30 PM. Reconvene in Capitol Rotunda for Personal Legislative
- Visits in the Capitol
- 5:00 PM. Legislative Reception
- 6:00 PM. Legislative Dinner
- 8:30 PM. Hospitality Room, Capitol Plaza
Thursday, February 21 (Hosted at Capitol Plaza Hotel)
- 7:00 AM. Breakfast at Capitol Plaza Hotel
- 8:00 AM. Legislative Briefing Reconvenes
- Updates from MOFB
- Guest Speakers
- Missouri Department of Agriculture Update – Chris Chinn, Director, Missouri Department of Agriculture
- Market Outlook – Dale Durchholz, Senior Market Analyst, Agrivisor
- Weather Outlook – Drew Lerner, President, World Weather, Inc.